We host three family-friendly festivals every year in the summer, fall and winter.
Fall Harvest Fest • Saturday, September 22, 2018
• Complimentary Wine and Specialty Product Tasting 9 am-5:45 pm
• Pick Your Own Apples 9 am - 5 pm
• Free Guided Winery Tours 10 am - 4 pm
• Live Bluegrass Music - Last Man Standing 12 pm - 5 pm
• Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides 11 am - 2 pm (weather conditions permitting)
• Inflatable Bouncer and Balloon Animals 11 am - 3 pm
Apple Cider Donut Eating Contest 11:30 am
Apple Pie Eating Contest 12:30 pm
Winter Wine & Cherry Fest • February 2, 2019 • 10 am - 4 pm
Cherry Pit Spit Competition at 1:30 pm. Open to kids an adults; dress warm!
Our annual festival includes complimentary wine and farm market food tasting, paint-your-own wine glass, horse-drawn sleigh rides, live music 1-4pm, delicious food and bakery, plus warm apple cider and mulled wines. It's a great chance to make a winter escape to Door County.
NOTE: Sleigh Reservations Strongly Recommended: John Mayberry 920-421-1152
Summer Harvest Fest • July 21, 2018 • 10 am - 5 pm
Enjoy complimentary wine and farm market food tasting, pick-your-own tart cherries, horse-drawn wagon rides, free guided tours,
inflatable bouncer, live music with the Annie Rose band from 12-5pm, and more!
11:30 am Cherry Donut Eating Contest
12:30 pm Cherry Pie Eating Contest
1:30 pm Cherry Pit Spit