Festive Sangria - Approx. 8 servings
- 1 - 750 ml bottle - Old Truck White Wine
- 2 1/2 c. Lautenbach's Apple Cider
- 1 c. Club Soda
- 1/2 c. Ginger Brandy
- 3 - Honeycrisp Apples - med. size(chopped)
- 3 - Pears - med. size(chopped)
- Ice Cubes
- Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
Combine everything together in a pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, serve over ice and enjoy!.
Tart Cherry Old Fashioned - Makes two drinks.
- 2 sugar cubes
- 4-6 dashes cherry bitters
- 1 ounce tart cherry juice
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey
Place 1 sugar cube each in the bottom of 2 old fashioned glasses. Add 2-3 dashes of cherry bitters over each sugar cube. Add 1/2 ounce tart cherry juice to each glass. Crush sugar cubes with muddler or bar spoon until completely broken. Fill each cup half way with large ice cubes. Add 1 ounce of bourbon to each glass and stir the cocktails 6-8 times. Add a bit more ice and 1 more ounce of bourbon to each glass. Stir another 6-8 times or until cocktail is chilled and sugar looks dissolved. Garnish with orange peel and frozen tart cherries.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Caruso, JellyToastBlog.com