- 2oz Golden Tequila
- 6oz Lautenbach's Tart Cherry Juice
- 6oz Margarita Mix
- 1 Lime
- Rim Salt
Festive Sangria - Approx. 8 servings
- 1 - 750 ml bottle - Old Truck White Wine
- 2 1/2 c. Lautenbach's Apple Cider
- 1 c. Club Soda
- 1/2 c. Ginger Brandy
- 3 - Honeycrisp Apples - med. size(chopped)
- 3 - Pears - med. size(chopped)
- Ice Cubes
- Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
Combine everything together in a pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, serve over ice and enjoy!.
- 4 cups Orchard Country Tart Montmorency Cherries (Note: some traditional recipes call for cherries with pits for a nice presentation, however if using finished product in a recipe such as cake-you may want to remove the pits or choose pitted cherries).
- 1 quart favorite liquor (vodka, brandy, etc)
- ½ cup sugar
Combine all ingredients in a large airtight jar or container. Set aside for at least 1 month, occasionally tipping the jar upside down and back again to mix. The alcohol content increases the longer you let it sit. Serve as a holiday drink or dessert. — Recipe courtesy of Lautenbach's Orchard CountryTart Cherry Old Fashioned - Makes two drinks.
- 2 sugar cubes
- 4-6 dashes cherry bitters
- 1 ounce tart cherry juice
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey
Sparkling Cherry Lemonade
- 2 cups tart cherry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups sparkling water
- ice cubes
In a small sauce pan on medium heat, warm the lemon juice and honey until the honey has been combined. Remove from the heat. In a large pitcher, combine the lemon and honey mixture with the cherry juice and sparkling water. Stir in enough ice cubes to fill the pitcher.
*Recipe from Caroline Edwards, ChocolateandCarrots.com